Friday, September 12, 2008

"Happy 10th Birthday Lexis!"

"Happy 1oth Birthday Lexis!"

Well Lexis is TEN today. Unbelieveable to me. It only seems like yesterday she was born. She was a very long and thin little baby. She had very little hair. She was my little baby doll. That is actually how she got her nickname- "Lexidoll!" Here is a picture of her at 2 days old. Her little fingers and toes were so long and skinny. She was a beutiful baby.



Last night we walking in our town's Homecoming parade. Brian was the school mascot, the bulldog. Lexis and I had made the float. On one side it had Grimes on it and the other had Bulldogs. It took us about 10 hours to make. Lex helped me for about 4 of those hours. She was first reluctant to help me but once I persuaded her she loved to help and was so good at it. It turned out so well.








Here is a few pictures at the parade. How cute are they?





Here was the back. Had to make a Bulldog. I did this by myself while Lex was at school. She loved it!



Here is Brian in the Bulldog costume. Poor guy he was so hot. The parade was about 3 miles long.



Wow what an awesome night. Lexis and Emeline were both complaining their feet were sore but all in all it was so much fun. All the hard work did pay off. We will definately have to do this AGAIN!

~Terri

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Yeah, it is amazing to see your kids growing up. Time flows quite quickly! Isn’t it? See, my daughter is also turning 10 next week and I still can’t believe it. Well, I would like to host her birthday party at best party venues in Houston.